This program provides a description of the government bidding and procurement system to regulate procedures related to business and procurement, and its role in preventing the abuse of influence and the influence of personal interests in it, protecting public funds, promoting integrity and competition, achieving equality and providing fair treatment for competitors.
Entrepreneurs and owners of small and medium enterprises.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Learn about the concept of government tenders and purchases and the conditions for dealing with government agencies.
- Apply the procedures to be followed when contracting according to the government tender and procurement system.
- Be aware of the legal implications of concluding an administrative contract in accordance with the government tender and procurement system.
- Learn about competition documents, conditions and specifications.
- Pre and post tests to measure knowledge and learning.
- Involving trainees in training activities through work groups.
- An evaluation form to be filled out by the trainees.